Kara Davis, FCLC ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Single or Taken: Single

Major: Currently undeclared but leaning towards psychology.

What she’s looking for in a significant other: Just someone who I can be goofy with. I can’t help but go for a guy who can make me laugh. Also bonus points if he knows how to dance.

Best and worst date you’ve ever been on? I’m not sure about best but the worst was definitely my first date ever. I picked a horror movie to go see together but my date was so scared we had to leave halfway through. So awkward!

Unlimited budget, describe your ideal date. Hmm that’s a tricky one. A lazy beach day would be fun. Building sand castles and swimming in the waves sounds like a perfect date for me.

Why she picked Fordham: Well I’m pretty obsessed with Gossip Girl so of course I had to come live in Manhattan to channel my inner Blair Waldorf.

Campus involvement: I’m a member of the Fordham Dance Team.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I don’t think I’ll ever understand why some guys are afraid to be sensitive. Let it all out.

What is your hidden talent? Hmm I’d like to think of myself as an excellent baker. I can whip up some pretty awesome cookies. Gotta love the Food Network.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you? Well it is always nice for them to come over to you, but I mean I try not to just sit around and wait if I’m into someone. It’s all about confidence for me.

Who is your celebrity crush? Nick Jonas

What is your life motto? Que sera sera

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.