Justin Timberlake’s Most Iconic Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

We all know and love the blonde curly-headed teen sensation from our childhood, Justin Timberlake. What even were the 90s and 00s without JT’s classic looks in all our favorite *NSYNC music videos and on the red carpet? But, of course JT’s style evolution did not end with the break up of the boy band (RIP). Here is a journey through Justin Timberlake’s most iconic looks. You’re welcome. 

It all started with the frosted tips. This look comes around at least once every year, particularly each May. This meme of a look is so iconic that it really just screams the year 2000, and MAY I just say: it really is one of JT’s best moments. 

Perhaps the clearest example of denim-on-denim crime is the photo of JT and Britney on the red carpet in the beginning of the century, sporting jeans, a denim blazer, a denim HAT, a patchwork denim ballgown, and an actual denim purse. The really picture explains it all.  

The curly, artificial yellow, boy band hair did not last long though. Eventually, Justin transitioned from frosted tips to cornrows, taking on a bad boy persona in his pop group. Luckily, the braids and bandanas did not last long either. 

There is always the time JT shaved off all the hair, and combine that with his diamond earring…enough said. It’s safe to say his boy band days are behind him, but he still has plenty of style evolving to go through. 

Let me show you a few things: these pictures of Justin in his suit and tie. A look. 

If there is one thing Justin Timberlake can do, it is pull of his accessories. I mean just look at these pictures of JT with glasses and his fedora. 

And if you were wondering what color JT looks best in, it’s blue. Remember that outfit he wore to the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards? Check out this picture of the iconic look. 

If you’re not convinced by now that Justin Timberlake is a style icon and legend, we’ll just leave you with this:

Miranda is a commuter junior at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus, where she majors in English and minors in psychology, and is a commuter freshman mentor. Born and raised in New Jersey, she loves everything about the garden state, from the endless highways to the excess of diners. She's an aspiring writer and hopes to have a career as a director for first year experience at a university someday.