Jeff Coltin, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Jeff Coltin

Major/Minor: Soon to declare PoliSci major w/ Sociology minor!

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Bilingualism. Hat-wearing.

Why he picked Fordham: It’s Jesuit and it’s in New York City!

What do you want to do with your life?: Be the next Anderson Cooper.

Campus Involvement: WFUV News, FNN, columnist for The Ram, Vice President of Finlay Hall RHA, Social Justice Leader at the DDCSJ.

Hobbies: Golf. Wish I could do it at school!

Favorite Pick-Up Line: “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”

What is your guilty pleasure? I Reddit for days and rock out to Michelle Branch

If you were forced to sing karaoke, what song would you sing? “Send me on my Way” by Rusted Root.

What’s on your Fordham bucket list? I want to run from Rose Hill to Central Park!

Who is your celebrity crush? Nelly Furtado

What is your life motto? From whom much is given, much is expected

What’s your perfect date? Hot air balloon over New York.

Pick one!

Bronx Zoo or Botanical Gardens? Botans

Arthur Ave/Fordham Road? 
Fordham Road

Cafeteria or Grille? Grille

RamVan or Subway? 

Subway

Met or MoMA? Met

Hot Dog or Bagel? Bagel

Broadway or Off-Broadway? Broadway

Radio City or Madison Square Garden? MSG

Central Park or Brooklyn Bridge? The Park

Times Square or Union Square? Times Square

Sarah is a member of the Class of 2013 at Fordham University, where she's a double-major in American Studies and Communication & Media Studies. A South Florida native, she is still adjusting to the cold and figuring out the basics of a winter wardrobe. A huge sports fan, Sarah watches way too much Sportscenter and compensates by watching copious amounts of E!, Gilmore Girls, and Pretty Little Liars. When she's not watching movies or staring at a television screen, she also enjoys blogging, photography, fashion, reading, and bring Pinterest pins to life. Follow her on Twitter @sari_ramirez.