The Importance of Organization, Brought To You By Our HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This year for our #HCSurvivalKits Spring Break edition, Her Campus National seemed to prioritize the importance of organization. They gifted us with three planners from Erin Condren Design, plus colourful dual-tip markers. I know you might be thinking, ‘it’s the middle of the semester and a couple of months into the year, why would I need another planner?’ But these planners are actually beautifully designed and full of inspirational quotes, which we undoubtedly need from time to time. We’ve been thinking it wouldn’t hurt to have two planners dedicated to two different things. One for school and one for literally everything outside of school. (What can I say, we’re busy girls.) If it taught us anything it was that you should never underestimate the importance of organization. You don’t need to colorcode your whole life, but it also can’t hurt. As one of our contributors, Siera put it, “Planners make me feel like a boss ass bitch getting her shit done.” Anything to minimalize the stress, am I right?

Natalie is a senior at Fordham University where she is a Communications major, concentrating in Journalism. She's previously been a Public Relations Intern at Rent the Runway, a Features Editor at Seventeen Magazine, and an Editorial Intern at Dance Spirit Magazine. This semester, she has the opportunity to combine both of her passions, dance and journalism, as a Press Intern at the New York City Ballet. She continues to take class at the infamous, Broadway Dance Center as she hopes to enjoy her senior year to the fullest.