If Justin Bieber Went To Fordham…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

It’s tough to see the once innocent and baby-faced Justin Bieber getting into all this trouble. Actually, it’s not that hard to believe but it still kind of sucks. If you ask us (and probably anyone else for that matter) he’s spiraling out of control because he’s a young kid with too much money and freedom. But what if the Biebs was just a regular kid like us? What if he went to Fordham…

Justin is 19, so he’d probably be a sophomore by now. He’d most likely live in Finlay, that is if he didn’t move off campus to avoid getting in trouble for smoking weed (all the time). He definitely got fuemed as a freshmen…at least twice. He would have his iPhone stolen while walking off campus. When he’s on campus, his favorite spot is the gym. But you won’t see him at any sporting events around campus, because he’s too cool. Oh and he loves to ride the ram and take lots of pics while doing so. 

He would definitely be creepy and annoying at Howl and would probably hit on as many girls as possible. After Howl he heads to University for a buffalo chicken slice. But this is when he spends his nights in the Bronx. He prefers a night in Manhattan. As you can imagine, he’s thrown up on the ram van a time or two. 

He still hasn’t declared his major. Have a class with Justin? Bet he doesn’t show up that often. And, he always talks about transferring to Lincoln Center. 

Okay, well maybe it’s a good thing that he’s Justin Bieber and not a Fordham student. 

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.