I Just Discovered “Brandless” and I’m Officially Interested

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

So, my mom had sent me an email about the company Brandless a few months ago. Unfortunately, it went ignored like most of the emails my Mom sends me, sorry Mom. Brandless is a growing company who has a selection of typical food and household products, without the brand. The other weird part, everything is $3. 

I decided to give it a try. I ordered a bunch of different things, from body wash to “Oreo” cookies and I’m pretty pleased! I think that some of the sizes may not be completely $3 worth, but there are other things that I think were such a steal! I got little individually packages soups, which are pretty tasty. I think Brandless is perfect for a college student, or someone living on their own, because the packages are perfect for one person. $3 isn’t enough to feed a whole family, but it’s definitely enough for one person. They have my recommendation. 

Here are some of the best steals you can find on the site to stock up your apartment this semester. 

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Tree Free Bath Tissue

Surface Cleaning Wipes

Tub & Tile Cleaner

Organic Fair Trade Medium Roast Coffee Pods

2/$3 Organic Aged White Cheddar Popcorn