This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re like me, you show your love through food. Here are some cute and tasty handmade Valentine’s Day treats that will be sure to woo your valentine, Galentine, and everyone in between. I hope your Valentine’s Day is at least half as sweet as these homemade treats!

1. Red Velvet Cookies: Look at how yummy these cookies are! The color is perfect for Valentine’s Day and the chocolate chips get nice and melty on the inside. 

2. Sparkle-Sweetheart Cookies: The pink color of these cookies is on theme for Valentine’s Day, and the sweetness will melt your heart. 

3. Homemade Chocolate Mousse: It may just be my love of chocolate that makes me think chocolate mousse is the most romantic dessert, but now you can test that out for yourself. 

4. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes: Are you kidding me? The two best desserts all in one? You have got to try these cupcakes with chocolate-covered strawberries on top. What’s not to love? 

5. Strawberries and Champagne Cake Balls: While not as overtly on theme for Valentine’s Day, these cake balls are sophisticated and delicious. Covered in white chocolate, these treats are going to wow your Valentine. 

Let me know if you made any of these yummy treats for Valentine’s Day and don’t forget to cherish your loved ones every day, not just February 14th. 

Sociology and Philosophy Double Major at Fordham Rose Hill Interested in: Art, Music, Makeup and Current Events