This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Bring on the touchdowns and the tailgates.  That’s right, we are just days away from Fordham’s biggest fall event: Homecoming.  Here is a round up of all the fun you can expect this weekend.

1.)  Prez Ball: Break out your LBD and those heels you know you’ve been dying to wear, and get ready to dance the night away this Friday night in the Lombardi Fieldhouse.

2.)  Fordham vs. Columbia Football Game: Trade in last night’s party dress for that Fordham t-shirt you bought last year at the bookstore for $50 to support our Rams on the field!

3.)   Kegs & Eggs: Start your Saturday off right with a little breakfast and booze.

4.)  Tailgates: For those of you who aren’t into sports, join your friends and the many nostalgic alumni in the parking lot for some pre-kickoff beers and cheers.  But pace yourself, kids.  It’s a marathon not a sprint.

4.)  21+ Tent: Huge congrats to all of you lucky legal 21 year olds for finally earning your way into the Homecoming Tent, aka the cool kids club.

5.) 10% off at the Bookstore:  Make good use of this awesome game day discount, because we all know that $50 t-shirt probably wasn’t worth it.