yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

#HCFUHalloween Costume Contest Winner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Thank you to everyone who entered this year’s #HCFUHalloween Costume Contest! We loved every single costume and were amazed by the fantastic ideas people came up with. All of the entries were great and picking the finalists and winner was no easy task! With such great submissions, we want to congratulate the finalists and winner chosen for this year’s contest, and again, thank you to everyone who entered! 

Here are the finalists! 

@lindamm_13 as “Bees in the Trap” 

@laylaycoveno as Rey from Star Wars

@tdanss and her friends as different holidays 

@dasi_rich as Olive from Easy A

@k_mariele and her friend as Mermaids 

And lastly, our winner is…

@elenimariaa as a White Castle Employee

Again, thank you so much for all of the amazing submissions and congratulations to our winner! We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! 

Natalie is a Fordham University junior from Connecticut majoring in Communications and Media Studies and minoring in Marketing. New York City is her favorite place in the world, and one day she hopes to be working as a journalist or Public Relations agent there. In her free time, she loves eating quesadillas, dancing to the Backstreet Boys, and fangirling over Jennifer Lawrence.