HC Fordham x Primark

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This weekend, HC Fordham attended Her Campus College Fashion Week NYC. With models rocking looks by Primark, we were also given the opportunity to hit the store before heading to the show. Many of us studied abroad, and are more than familiar with the popular European brand. We were excited to find out there is a Primark in NYC, even if that means we have to haul all the way from the Bronx to Staten Island for it. 

After taking our school’s shuttle, the subway, the ferry, and an Uber, we finally made it to the budget-friendly superstore in the Staten Island Mall. We decided to divide and conquer, splitting up across different ends of the store. 

Each of us piled up items that spoke to our own personal style, excited to head into the dressing room. We spent a solid 45 minutes trying on different looks, and deciding on our College Fashion Week pieces. In the end, we ended up with a pair of overalls, ruffled sleeve tops, a shearling-lined coat, and so much more. Everything is so affordable, and we loved the way the clothes fit. 

While walking up to College Fashion Week, we saw a lot of girls rocking their Primark looks as well, so it was super fun to see everyone’s personal styles shine through the brand’s affordable and high-quality options. On the runway and in Primark’s ‘Dream Closet,’ we not only saw items from the store, but also a lot of different ways to style pieces we never would have thought of.

We cannot sing Primark’s praises enough, and can’t wait until it totally takes over the US. 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.