This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

My favorite thing about fall is getting to dress in layers. Long sleeves, jackets, vests, you name it, I’m definitely wearing it–fall clothes are the absolute best. Oh, and also very much here for that new Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks.  -Christina

My stereotypical fall outfit: leggings, a band tee, my favorite cream colored cardigan, and my flowered doc martens. My Docs are my favorite part of my wardrobe – theyre a staple in almost all of my outfits. -Jacquelyn

I’m Fall’s biggest fan! I love the weather – the breeze and the leaves turning are the best things ever. And then there’s the anticipation of Halloween and all the spooky vibes that come with it. -Lauren

I love sitting at football games and getting hot chocolate at halftime. I love that Fall is the season that everyone gets excited about, once it comes. Mostly I love pumpkins and apples being in the majority of my food. -Katherine

Fall is easily the best season, hands down, no questions. Mostly because the not too warm, not too cold weather allows for the cutest outfits. Is there anything better than a turtleneck, ankle boots, and a good coat? Fall is for the fashionable and I am so here for it. -Annie 

(All gifs from giphy.com) 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.