This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

RHA’s numerous days of fundraising all culminated last Saturday at the second annual Fordham Dance Marathon.  FDM raises money for the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation, which supports pediatric cancer research, patients and their families.  What a way to spend a Saturday, 12 hours, activities, food, and even some brave souls shaved their heads for the cause.  Members of Fordham Football paid a visit, as did B+ Hero, Lexington, his mom and his sister, Sheridan.

Every hour on the hour, participants in the dance marathon did the Morale Dance.  It kept spirits high for the long day, and besides, who doesn’t love “Uptown Funk?”

Meet B+ Hero Lexington, his sister Sheridan, and B+ Program Director Carly Bergstein!  Carly is sharing Lexington’s story, as well as Andrew McDonough’s story, with FDM dancers.

Lourenzo Smith, FCRH ’15, and his new buddy Lexington, prepped and ready to relay race against other football players and Sheridan!

REVEALED! RHA and FDM raised over $41,000 for the foundation, a good $10,000 over their goal.  There’s still an opportunity to benefit B+ this year! The RHA auction, where you can win prizes ranging from coffee study basket to the first housing time slot is Tuesday, March 2.  And all you underclassmen, GET INVOLVED WITH FDM NEXT YEAR! You won’t regret it!

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.