Fall Beauty Round-Up

As I have written before in the past, I am now happily employed at Birchbox. This boost in my career has also, in turn, boosted my beauty game ten-fold. I work around the best makeup and skin products in the game, how could I not implement them into my routine? Here are my top three faves for this fall.

(giphy)

1. Benefit - High Beam

I’m all about that glittering, glowing highlight. Enhancing ones natural light is one of the easiest ways to elevate a look. During the summer, I learned more towards chunky, golden highlights. For fall, though, I have been greatly favoring the more neutral, natural glow High Beam provides. Swipe on and tap to blend. Easy does it. 

2. Thayers- Witch Hazel with Rose

If you have never tried incorporating witch hazel into your routine, start. Its a natural toner and the rose in this brand makes it smell absolutely amazing. Pour it on a cotton pad and swipe it everywhere. Enjoy the lusciousness of your own skin. 

3. IT Cosmetics - Confidence in a Cream

As a lady with hyper pigmentation, It Cosmetics has been there for me time and time again. This cream has upheld the company’s legacy of amazing, successful products. I swipe it on after I moisturize normally, focusing right under my eyes. I wake up with fuller, more lively skin every day. 

Tagged: