This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

As we begin the month of October, we are officially in the fall season! An amazing way to celebrate the beginning of fall is going apple picking with friends. The best part of apple picking is getting to enjoy the freshly picked fruit. Apples are a very versatile fruit so whether you are in the mood for something savory or sweet, there is an apple recipe out there for you. Although some recipes can be quite challenging and time consuming there are easy recipes out there! As such, I have decided to post these three easy and delectable apple recipes. I have tried all three dishes and can confirm that each recipe really is simple but delicious!

Perfectly Crumbly Apple Crisp- takes about 1 hour to make

INGREDIENTS

6 large apples (or 12 small apples), ½ cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal, 1 cup flour, 1 cup packed brown sugar, ¼ teaspoon baking soda, ¼ teaspoon baking powder, ½ cup butter, melted

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in a baking dish.Mix together ½ cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the sliced apples and toss to combine.Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly. Top the sliced apples evenly with the crumbly oatmeal mixture.Bake for 45 minutes. Serve warm

For more details click here!

Apple Pie Bites– takes about 30 minutes to make!

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, and additional apple pie spice (about 1/4 teaspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls, 3 tablespoons butter melted, 1/3 cup chopped pecans, 1 small Granny Smith apple cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices, 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside. Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside. Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle. Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple. Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.

For more details click here!

Apple Pie Monkey Bread– takes about an 1 ½ hours to make

INGREDIENTS

3 cans {7.5 oz/10 count} homestyle Pillsbury biscuits, 1 20 oz can sliced apple pie filling, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 2 tablespoons melted butter.

For the glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon vanilla 4-8 tablespoons milk

INSTRUCTIONS

In a large bowl, pour the apple filling in and use a knife to run through the mixture until the apples are all cut into small bite sized pieces. Mix the pie filling with the sugars, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and butter. Cut the biscuits into quarters or smaller. Mix the biscuits into the apple mixture and stir well to coat. Spray a bundt pan generously with cooking spray and then pour the mixture into the pan. Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until the bread is cooked through.Remove from the oven and while it is still hot invert the pan and remove the monkey bread to prevent sticking. Make the glaze by mixing the sugar and cinnamon. Add the vanilla and then mix in milk until the glaze reaches the desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the monkey bread.

For more in details click here!

Grace Little is a passionate student in Fordham University's School of Arts and Sciences and is pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Communications concentrating in Digital Technologies and Emerging Media. She is also presently in her seventh year of rowing and third year as a Division I athlete on the Varsity Women's Rowing team. She loves fashion, art, and icecream.