This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Autumn is the season of fluctuating temperatures.  One day could be 70 degrees with sunny skies, while the next day could be 40 degrees with high wind chills.  It is that awkward in-between phase where it is cold enough to wear a jacket, but not cold enough to put on your big winter coat.  So prepare yourself for this crazy, unpredictable weather with the most popular jackets seen this season.  All coats and jackets come in a diverse selection and complement many different styles.  Find out which one is the perfect match for you based on your favorite look!

1. Edgy, Rocker Chic: Leather

2. Laid-Back, Casual: Denim

3. Sophisticated, Chic: Trench

4. The Sporty Tomboy: Military

5. The Girly-Girl: Skirted Peacoat

6. The Diva: Faux Fur

Katherine Falzon (aka Kat) is a senior at Fordham University. Her major is Communication and Media Studies with a concentration in Journalism. A Jersey girl at heart, she spends her summers down the shore and enjoys playing the guitar, running, and writing for pleasure. Katherine hopes to someday make her passion of writing a full-time career. Curious to find out more about Katherine? Follow her on Instagram @kat_falzon