Delaney Coveno, FCRH ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Delaney Coveno

Hometown: Groton, Massachusetts

School and Year: Rose Hill, Junior

Major: Engineering Physics

Single or Taken? Taken

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Happy Cola Gummies

What is your biggest fear? Napkins [Author’s Note: She’s not kidding. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her touch a napkin in the caf. She actually moves the napkin boxes to a different table.]

What’s your theme song? Mr. Lonely by Akon

What’s your spirit animal? An elephant

Are you more of a squirrel or a chipmunk? Definitely a chipmunk, I hate squirrels. The Fordham squirrels traumatized me! They are my enemy.

If you could have one superpower what would it be? The ability to appear on the 12th floor of Walsh without waiting for the elevator!

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter? Harry Potter books, Lord of the Rings movies [Author’s Note: This was like asking Delaney to choose between her children.]

What’s your favorite thing to do in the city? Eat!

Bronx Zoo or Arthur Ave? I love the Bronx Zoo, but I go to Arthur Ave more, so Arthur Ave!

What’s your favorite thing about Fordham? The experiences I’ve shared with the people I know will be a part of my life forever.

Natalie is a Fordham University junior from Connecticut majoring in Communications and Media Studies and minoring in Marketing. New York City is her favorite place in the world, and one day she hopes to be working as a journalist or Public Relations agent there. In her free time, she loves eating quesadillas, dancing to the Backstreet Boys, and fangirling over Jennifer Lawrence.