College Fashion Week Was The Perfect GNO

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This weekend, our chapter of Her Campus was lucky enough to be invited to go to College Fashion Week, sponsored by Primark. The day itself happened to fall on my birthday, so it was the perfect excuse to go on a little shopping trip with my girls and hit the best college-oriented event Manhattan had to offer. 

After waiting in a line that wrapped around an entire city block (very exclusive, very bougie), we were ushered into the show room. But, we couldn’t go into the room itself until we were given a plethora of beauty and lifestyle goodies. At the door, we got Ulta swag bags filled with tons of beautiful makeup and skin products. We also received a PopSugar subscription box, complete with hair straightener and hardcover book. You could say that HC went all out o make sure their Her Campus girls were well stocked with everything us style girls need. 

After a great performance by an up and coming hip hop artist, the looks finally made it down the runway. Let me tell you, Primark really outdid themselves. The looks were not only on trend, but outright trendy in new and exciting ways. I could definitely see myself rocking so many pieces and, best part is, I can see a full slew of bodies rocking them too! 

I would like to give a big shout out to Primark and Her Campus for having us, it truly was the perfect GNO!

I enjoy British cookies. Biscuits, if you will.
Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.