Chris Saporito, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Chris Saporito

Single or Taken: Single

Major: Gen. Sci. / Pre-Med, B.A. Minor

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Confidence. Having the drive to succeed in something is sexy. Modesty. Going over the top… not so sexy. Must love the gym. Italians and/or good cooks have the advantage, but if you can make me laugh until I cry, I’m sold.

Why he picked Fordham: That whole “best of both worlds” argument. The Jesuits wrangled me in, too.

Campus involvement: Church lector for Campus Ministry, Ski/Snowboard club member. Off-campus volunteering, too.

What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? Why does going to the bathroom require a group effort? I’ll be at Mugz and watch four girls come out. Really?

What is your hidden talent? I love art. I’m trying to get back into oil painting. On a good night, you might catch me practicing a few ballroom dance moves in the back corner of Howl. Max Peara and I also do a mean Bernie.

Do you prefer to make the first move of have her come to you? The way I see it, who has time for waiting around? See my quote. Ladies, in the realm of dating, this should apply to you, as well.

Who is your celebrity crush? Kate Mara

What is your life motto? “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky