With the start of the Spring season quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to add some new skincare products to achieve a healthy spring-time glow! Thankfully, the freezing cold days of winter are coming to an end, allowing us girls the opportunity to repair our skin in time for the warmer weather. These are some of my favorite products that keep my skin feeling hydrated, moisturized, and glowing:
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types: This gentle facewash has been my go-to cleanser for years. Not only does it remove all of my makeup, but it keeps my skin clear and healthy.
- Lancer, The Method: Cleanse Blemish Control: This product is my go-to exfoliator. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I am drawn to light products for my face. This product is the perfect light exfoliator that does the job without irritating my skin.
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water: This makeup removing product is my ultimate go-to. After washing my face, I like to take a cotton pad soaked with micellar water to trap any excess dirt that might be clogging my pores.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: This moisturizer is my twice-a-day “holy grail” that I cannot live without. I put this on my face in the morning as soon as I wake up, and then at night as the final step of my skincare routine. This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated all throughout the day, and refreshed right before I go to sleep at night.
- Tatcha The Water Cream and DR. JART+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer: I typically use one of these two moisturizers if I am wearing a lot of makeup and am craving some extra hydration on my face. These products add that extra hydration glow to the skin, especially when wearing a full face of makeup.
- IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+: This is my favorite CC cream to use when I am looking for some light coverage and am not in the mood for full-on foundation. The great thing about this product is that it has SPF 50+. I always incorporate SPF into my makeup or daily skincare routine, either through my foundation or moisturizer.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15: This is my one and only foundation. The reason why I love this foundation is because it is not super mattifying on the skin. Wearing this will allow you to show off that spring-time glow!
- LUSH Cosmetics Lip Scrub: This lip scrub is one of my favorite beauty products to use. My personal favorite is the chocolate flavor. Apply this scrub as often as needed to make your lips extra soft.
- La Mer The Lip Balm: This lip balm is my all-time favorite lip product. I am rarely seen without this product in my backpack or purse, it is extremely hydrating and a great staple to have in your makeup bag.
Get your glow on!