This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

There are days when the beauty odds are totally in your favor and you leave for class (right on time, I might add) looking and feeling as put together as Beyoncé. But then there days when your alarm doesn’t go off, you have ten minutes to get ready, and you’re nothing short of a hot mess. Need some cheap, multitasking beauty finds that will get the job done in a pinch? We’ve got the top three picks every college girl needs:

1. Cream Blush: This long-lasting beauty product has been popular for ages, and it’s no wonder why. Not only will it give you a pretty flush, but cream blush can also be used to tint your lips and even your lids. Plus, there are plenty of shades to choose from, and you can just dab the color on with your fingers–no brushes needed. Note that lipstick can also be used in a similar way.

Photo Courtesy Maybelline

Try: Maybelline Master Glaze Cream Blush in Just Pinched Pink, $8.99, ulta.com

2. Bronzer and Highlighter: These two classic products may not seem like they’re on double duty, but don’t be fooled. Highlighter and bronzer work quite well as eyeshadow, too. Start with a primer, then sweep your regular highlighter all over your lids for a shimmery base, following with your bronzer in the crease and outer corner for subtle definition. You can also use a shimmery bronzer and matte highlighter if you want to switch things up a bit.

Photo Courtesy Wet ‘n’ Wild, New York Color

Try: NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunny, $2.99, newyorkcolor.comWet ‘n’ Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow $5.99, drugstore.com

3. Cream Eyeshadow Pencils: These are relatively new to the beauty world, but they are definitely worth checking out. One of my go-to products, especially when I’ve overslept, cream eye shadow pencils can double as liner, and are great if you like the smokey look. A matte skin-toned shade makes for a very nice primer as well. What’s more, they come in a variety of colors, and are fast and easy to use. Simply swipe onto your lids from the bullet, blend out, and you’re good to go.  

Photo Courtesy Milani

Try: Milani ShadowEyez 12 Hour Wear Eyeshadow Sticks, $7.49, milanicosmetics.com.

Promo Image: Courtesy Milani Cosmetics, New York Color, Maybelline