Here’s a quick list of celebrities that have had some of the best Halloween costumes year after year:
1. Kim Kardashian: Possibly the biggest source of costume inspo, Kim has dressed as Cher (pictured below), a mermaid, a skeleton, and has coordinated with her sisters for costumes multiple times.
2. Hailey Baldwin/Bieber: Pictured below as a fitness barbie, Hailey has also dressed up as Sandy from Grease and Bubbles from the PowerPuff Girls!
3. Kylie Jenner: Christina Aguilera is just one of Kylie’s many solo costumes, though she’s recently been focusing on coordinated costumes with her daughter Stormi.
4. Kendall Jenner: Pictured below as a fembot from Austin Powers, Kendall also coordinated one year with Hailey Baldwin, dressing as Buttercup from the famous PowerPuff Girls trio.
5. Gabrielle Union: Though she went as herself in the Bring It On Movie this year, her 2018 Gwen Stefani costume (and the Instagram video that went with it) was incredibly memorable.
6. Halsey: Though her Poison Ivy costume (pictured below) was arguably the best version ever, Halsey dressed as Marilyn Manson at her own Halloween party this year.
7. Demi Lovato: Dressed as a picture-perfect Pennywise below, Demi is best known for her 2017 Selena costume, and has also been seen dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Marie Antoinette.
8. Cardi B: Classically dressed as a nurse (below), Cardi B has also been seen as Cruella De Vil.
9. Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa gives us some major couples costume inspo, collaborating with boyfriend Austin Butler on Alice in Wonderland costumes (below), skeletons, circus members, Pulp Fiction, and the Nightmare Before Christmas.
10. Paris Hilton: Paris has a long list of classic costumes, including Tinker Bell (below), Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, a sexy sailor, and even a Furby.