Attend the LSAC Law School Forum in NYC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Calling the future Alex Cabots of the New York City area!  Are you thinking about going to law school?  Are you studying for the LSATs right now,did you just take them last Saturday(like I did), or are you still a few years off?  Wherever you are on your path to law school, you should consider attending the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Law School Forum on October 17 and 18.  LSAC is THE source for everything you need to know about the LSAT and admission into law school.

Whether you dream of becoming a criminal prosecutor or going into entertainment contract management – like I am –  law school will give you the tools to become successful in whatever field you are passionate about.

The Forum gathers hundreds of law school reps under one roof, and gives prospective law students a chance to talk with admission counselors, financial aid consultants, and legal professionals.  Workshops offered include a presentation from an actual LSAT writer, giving you an inside peek into the mind of someone creating those crazy “logic games” we all love so much and a panel discussing diversity in the legal field, illustrating the vast spectrum law covers.

This collegiette is already registered for the Forum.  I have my day mapped out already, detailing which schools I plan on talking to and what workshops I’ll attend, and if you intend on going, I suggest you do the same to ensureyou get the best experience out of this opportunity.  Visit LSAC.org (insert link here) for more information, and I’ll see you all there!     

Photo courtesy of IMDB.com, Stephanie March as A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot in Law and Order, SVU

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.