8 of the Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Halloween is the one time of year that is it socially acceptable to dress up as someone completely new, no questions asked. For normal people, that can mean dressing up as celebrities. I’m sure anywhere you go on Tuesday, you will run into a slew of Regina Georges (I know she’s not a real person, but she is prolific), Miley Cyruses, or Beyoncés. But, what does that leave the celebrities? It could be a little weird to dress up as another famous person (unless you’re Harry Styles of course), so celebrities have to be twice as resourceful. Here are the best of the best of the cream of the crop. 

1. Beyoncé – The Queen herself dressed up as the Original Plastic Queen, complete with box and Ken. A classic, for The Classic. 

2. Colton Haynes – I’ll admit, Colton’s costumes are borderline upsetting. Like, just because he can, doesn’t mean he should. But, his Fiona was just too good. Seeing someone so attractive become so green is a phenomenal thing to behold.  

3. Heidi Klum – Arguably the Queen of Halloween. I mean, look at that silicon sideboob. 

4. Ellen DeGeneres – Another classic staple of celebrity Halloween culture. Her Nicki Minaj is too good. 

5. Halsey – In a classic Halloween power movie, Halsey revamped a classic costume and brought her Beatrix into the late night scene. 

6. Emma Roberts – This outfit is easy and often repeated, but there was something just so satisfyingly full circle about Emma dawning the outfit made famous by her aunt, Julia, the Pretty Women herself. 

7. Justin Timberlake and Family (aka uber famous Jessica Biel and their son) – I am a huge trolls fan. This is adorable. 

8. Fergie and Josh Duhammel – This was easily one of my favorites: Karl Lagerfeld and Choupette the cat. Topical, chic, clever. All around win. 

I can’t wait to see who’s going to be who this year!

I enjoy British cookies. Biscuits, if you will.