Small Pumpkin In Hand
Small Pumpkin In Hand
Anna Thetard / Her Campus

5 Ways to Embrace “Spooky Szn” in NYC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

For many of us college students, this may be our first Halloween away from home. Keep reading to learn about all the fun Halloween events available to you in and around NYC!

The Village Halloween Parade

Put on your costume and join NYC’s only night-time parade in Greenwich for a spooky good time!

The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze

Up until November 30th, The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze in Croton-on-Hudson houses more than 7,000 lit-up pumpkins in various setups. Check it out!

Harvest Fest and Pumpkin Patch

Head over to the Queens Botanical Gardens for a quintessential pumpkin patch and petting zoo!

Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade

See over 300 dogs in their Halloween costumes with thousands of other spectators at Tompkins Square this year!

Halloween Pumpkin Flotilla

Carve a pumpkin in Central Park for a chance to see it float across the Harlem Meer! While you’re waiting, enjoy ghost stories and a super fun costume parade!

Hi there, I’m Jo! I’m a sophomore marketing major at Fordham University originally from Austin, Texas. I love checking out new museums, exploring NYC, and going to workout classes with my friends.