5 Valentine's Day Cocktails to Spice Up Your Date Night

Are you spending this Valentine's Day with someone special? Whether you've got a hot date with a cute crush or you're getting cozy by yourself this Wednesday night, here are five special cocktails to put you in the ~mood for love~.

Kiss On the Lips

• A shot of peach schnapps

• Frozen mango mix

• Crushed ice

• 1 tablespoon grenadine

Pulse blend the schnapps, the mango mix, and the crushed ice. Pour the grenadine into a cocktail glass fresh from the freezer, and put the blended mixture over it. Garnish with fruit of your choice (we recommend a peach slice or some pineapple).

Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Cocktail

• A shot of vanilla vodka

• A shot of Godiva chocolate liquor

• A shot of Chambord

• A shot of half-and-half

• Pink sugar

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour everything in and shake. Rim a martini glass with pink sugar. Strain the cocktail into the martini glass.

Sherry Cobbler Spritz

• Raspberries

• Blackberries

• 2 shots of Sherry

• 1 shot of lemon juice

• 1 shot of simple syrup

Muddle the raspberries and blackberries in a cocktail shaker. Pour in everything else, add ice and shake. Strain into a frozen cocktail glass. Garnish with mint and berries.

Strawberry Crush

• Strawberries

• Basil Leaves

• 1 shot of Stoli Strawberry

• 1 shot of lemonade

Muddle the strawberries at the bottom of a frozen cocktail glass. Add 3 basil leaves, the alcohol, and the lemonade. Add ice and garnish with more basil.

Young Lust

• A shot of Skyy Vodka

• A shot of Pamma Pomegranate Liquor

• A half shot of lime juice

• A half shot of agave

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add everything else. Shake and pour into a frozen tumbler.