5 Bathing Suits Under $35 To Buy On ASOS Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

There’s no time like the present to start ordering new bathing suits for all of your upcoming spring break beach adventures. Since one-piece bathing suits are like, so in right now, we’ve rounded up all of the best options ASOS has to offer. The site is super-affordable, and you can also use Unidays for 10% off your order. 

Go bold in stripes and a lace-up front. 

I don’t care what anyone says, lace-up fronts are still a thing. They are an easy way to upgrade a basic swimsuit, and allow you to show off as much or as little skin as you want. 

Show it (all?) off. 

A thong bathing suit might not be your best bet for a beach day with your family, but I’m p sure there are no rules on spring break, so go for it! 

Make a statement in orange. 

This stand-out orange swimsuit is totally cute, and will look even better with a fresh tan. 

Or go for red with this little number. 

Feeling your Baywatch self? Go bold in a high-cut red swimsuit. 

Get ‘grammable in this gingham suit. 

Gingham is super hot for spring, and this picnic table-chic swimsuit is no exception. 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.