After a year of hard work, planning, fundraising, and trend spotting, the members of Fordham’s Fashion For Philanthropy club are ready to celebrate! Their annual fashion show is one you don’t want to miss! Here are 10 reasons why this Friday, April 19th, you should be at the Rose Hill Gymnasium:
- “It’s for a good cause!”: But really, it is! Fashion For Philanthropy proudly partners with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. All proceeds from the show will help bring joy to a special child’s life.
- Fashion is Art: This year’s theme is “Fashion is Art,” which is sure to be colorful, eye-catching, and fun!
- Raffle Riot: This year the amazing FFP members have received over 50 donated items to raffle off to guests, from brands like Pura Vida to Jeffrey Campbell!
- The VIP gift bag: The e-board promises that this year’s VIP gift bag will pay for itself, no disappointments!
- Student designers: FFP has welcomed Fordham’s own aspiring designers to share their sketches! Student designs will be on display all night, even on the runway!
- Great music: With an inspiring theme like “fashion is art,” you can bet that the show’s soundtrack will be upbeat and energetic!
- Male models: Enough said.
- Sweet Treats: What’s a Fordham fashion show without a little dessert?
- Supporting FFP: by going to the show you help support a student-run club; FFP members plan, staff, model, style, e-mail donators all year for this event!
- Fashion Inspiration: And last but not least, going to the show will give you inspiration on how to style your day-to-day looks this spring!
So HOW could you miss this?! Tickets are on sale this week and the day of the show- $12 for VIP and $5 for regular seating. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m. Don’t be late and we hope to see you there!