The 10 Best Instagrams of NYFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

New York Fashion Week 2018 has been an exciting few days that has bought together interesting people and really fun fashion. Here are some of the best Instagram posts from the week. 

Cardi B and Anna Wintour

We totally wish we were with these two girl bosses, Anna Wintour and Cardi B.

Gigi and Bella Hadid

Showing us the ultimate group strut in the Prabal Gurung show.

Karlie Kloss

The supermodel hailing a cab is all of our #goals. 

Halima Aden

Meanwhile, Halima Aden is our reality (even though she is still absolutely stunning!)

Zendaya, Blake Lively, and Emily Blunt

These three sitting front row together at Michael Kors’ fashion show is some serious squad goals.

Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman, and Laura Dern

Oh, and this trio of Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman, and Laura Dern is totally squad goals too.  

Ralph Lauren and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

A classic NYFW moment between model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and legendary designer, Ralph Lauren.

Kaia Gerber

What’s a fashion week round-up without this rising star? So impressed Kaia Gerber is only 16 years old and is walking in the Alexander Wang show. 

Ashley Graham

Legend Ashley Graham also working the runway! 

OITNB Takeover At Christian Siriano

Last but certainly not least, here are actresses Laverne Cox, Danielle Brooks (who are co-stars on Orange is the New Black), Patricia Field, and designer Christian Siriano all looking flawless at NYFW.

Madeline is a member of the class of 2020 at Fordham University, pursuing a double major in Journalism and Economics. Some of her favorite things include every Real Housewives franchise, Levain Bakery, and wishing she were the fifth member of Fifth Harmony.
Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.