Style

YouTuber Claudia Sulewski Launched A Totally Instagrammable Clothing Line With Nordstrom BP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Lifestyle and Beauty guru, Claudia Sulewski, has become a style icon to her over two million subscribers on YouTube and 1.3 million Instagram followers. ( Myself included.)  The highly anticipated collection BP x Claudia Sulewski features a wide range of pieces. From graphic tees, for the everyday girl, to fun statement pieces like a purple leopard-print skirt. This clothing line is sure to spice up any closet and Instagram feed.

(Image source: @ClaudiaSulewski)

Before the release of the actual clothing line, Claudia had announced the collaboration through her several social media platforms and gave her followers the full behind the scenes scoop of the process, concept, and design on two of her YouTube videos. This line also includes undergarments, boots, scrunchies, jewelry, book bags, and purses. Not only is the clothing line affordable, but it is also inclusive to all body types. Pieces range in price from $16 to $89.95 and range in size from XXS – 4XL, as Claudia states in her video. 

Claudia’s very own “contrasting” style and her versatility for switching her outfits from “super edgy” to “super feminine” is evident in this line. The clothing line encompasses very drastic pieces that can be mixed and matched with. There is a piece in this line for everyone to get their hands on. 

(Image source: Nordstrom)

(Image source: Nordstrom

The yellow graphic tee that reads, “Here to make myself proud,” in a backward “groovy” font which can only be read by looking at a mirror, was one of the many stand-out pieces in the collection fully designed by Claudia herself on her computer. This clothing line not only screams self-love but also women empowerment. Wearing this collection will get anyone feeling like a confident, fun, and flirty girl boss.  

(Image source: Nordstrom)

Since the release of the line, Claudia has uploaded an aesthetically pleasing look book video that highlights the vision she had for the line. The video also gives some inspiration on how to style the different pieces together to create a trendy and rockin’ OOTD.  In another video, within seconds, Claudia seems to tear up; It’s evident that she poured her heart into the clothing line and is proud of the final product.

BP x Claudia Sulewski was released on August 21 to Nordy Club Members and August 22 to the general public. You can shop online or in select stores.

Allison is currently a Broadcast Media major at Florida International University. Passionate about writing and reporting, Allison aspires to one day work in a newsroom. She hopes to share her love for music, movies, fashion, and all things pop culture through her writing.