This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Logan Paul is back to making videos on YouTube, and after his three-week hiatus, he’s finding himself in trouble once again. After the scandal caused by his December 31st vlog of his trip to Japan’s suicide forest, where he filmed and laughed at a suicide victim hanging from a tree, Paul decided to take a break from posting to reflect. However, his return shows that he has learned nothing.

His vlog that was posted on February 5, that comes just weeks after he vowed to be more sensitive towards death, shows him using a Taser on rats that were already dead. In the video, he says that his dog brought the rats into the house and that “No rat comes into my house without getting tased!”

photo: source

He continued to administer multiple electrical currents to the rodents as the other people in the background screamed “Why?” He later gave it another shock after it had been placed into a trash can.

photo: source

Earlier in the video, Paul is seen taking a fish out of his pond and giving it CPR to “revitalize it.”

photo: source

Also, on the same day he posted the video, he tweeted that for every retweet, he would swallow a Tide Pod.

photo: source

Because of his actions, YouTube has finally decided to suspend ads on his channels. YouTube tweeted on February 9, “In response to Logan Paul’s recent pattern of behavior, we’ve temporarily suspended ads on his channels.” A spokeswoman explained, “This is not a decision we made lightly, however, we believe he has exhibited a pattern of behaviors in his videos that makes his channel not only unsuitable for advertisers, but also potentially damaging to the broader creator community.” 

photo: source

thumbnail: source