This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

As spring begins, there are some new and exciting places to check out. Welcome to your guide for brunch places in Miami. Here are a few choices to try whenever you want to spice up your brunch weekends and try some yummy food.

1. The first option is Little Hen. It has two locations in Midtown and Weston. They are known for their rose petal pancakes and cute aesthetic set up. At Little Hen, they serve breakfast, brunch, and afternoon tea. This is the perfect place to go for a girl’s day and for some yummy and unique food. 
  2. Glass and Vine is a restaurant located in Coconut Grove that serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. It has outdoor seating with a beautiful view to enjoy your meal. They also have live music that takes place during certain times. The location is also great to walk around after your meal.
  3. Green Street Cafe is another restaurant located in Coconut Grove. They currently closed indoor dining due to COVID but they offer outdoor seating. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also has a wide selection of menus for each meal.
  4. Root & Bone is a Southern food restaurat located in South Miami. It has a menu that includes brunch, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant has a rustic boho vibe throughout the space and perfect for pictures.
  5. R House Wynwood is a restaurant that features entertainment and food. It is known for its drag brunch and entertainment. Their menu includes a brunch and dinner menu. The dinner menu is Latin inspired.
  6. Cafe Bastille is a French cafe located in Downtown Miami. The owners drew inspiration from their travels and Paris. They also have a DJ on the weekends and serve brunch and lunch.
  7. Ol’days Miami is a vegan and non-vegan restaurant. It has a wide variety on the menu and it has a lot of coffee options. This is located in Midtown, Miami and it serves brunch all day, every day.
  8. MIAM Cafe is located in Wynwood. The French definition of MIAM is yum and their motto is “simple, fresh and natural.” They feature lots of brunch and lunch options to their customers.
  9. Orange Blossom Miami is a restaurant located in Miami Beach. It is a New American restaurant that is best known for its fresh ingredients and brunches. They serve breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
  10. Lulu in the Grove is a restaurant located in Coconut Grove. They serve breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. It is also known as “a funky neighborhood joint with a sophisticated vibe.”

Hopefully this list guides you to some new and exciting places in Miami. This is a perfect opportunity for a girls day or to go out with your significant other. Make sure to try these out for brunch, lunch, or dinner.

FIU freshman who is currently studying Communications.