This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Miami is notorious for hosting popular music events and gathering EDM fans from all over the world, who share a love for high energy music and mesmerizing light shows. This Halloween-weekend has brought yet another spooktacular EDM Festival, showcasing a lineup of various special guest including RL Grime, Deorro, and Duke Dumont. The anticipating crowd should prepare to be tricked and treated by a thrilling night full of music and wicked performances at the Wynwood Fear Factory event located at Mana Wynwood Warehouse, 318 NW 23rd Street. The event takes place October 26th and 27th from 8 pm to 3 am. The six-acre site is Miami’s very own premiere indoor venue at the heart of the popular art district. And don’t worry about sweating! This property was built to house acoustics, air conditioning, and accommodations for public restrooms. Currently, applications are also being accepted to become a brand ambassador for Wynwood Fear Factory 2018. Ambassadors have the potential to earn money and prizes. The admission for tickets to the event include a wide variety of options. Ages 18 and up can purchase general admission and ages 21 and up can buy VIP tickets. Purchase your tickets while they last. Most importantly, don’t forget to wear a costume and dress to impress!