Shopping via Unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Shopping via Unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Cam Morin via Unsplash
Style

Written in the Stars: A Stylish Semester Awaits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Many would say you can’t use the stars and planets to describe your personality (fun fact: you can) nor that they can be used to predict the future- but while I may not know everything the stars have in store for you, I do see a stylish semester ahead!

Aries

Aries

Starting off we have Aries, the first astrological sign in the zodiac. This fiery sign is known for its “I Am” personality. The leaders of the pack- energetic, charming and magnetic- Aries clearly are not one to shy away from attention.

To channel this confident Emperor-like sign, incorporating some bright reds and statement pieces to your look is a must.

Taurus

Taurus

Next up we have Taurus. These earth sign babies are described by their “I Have” mentality- loving comfort, stability and the simple pleasures in life. Try combining a mint top to an all-white outfit to show your grounded and artistic-like qualities.

Gemini

Gemini

Ruled by the mantra “I Think,” this zodiac sign is known for their imagination and communication skills. For these head-in-the-clouds dreamers, I suggest adding some yellow to your outfits to give off that wonderstruck, starry-eyed look you are known for.

Cancer

Cancer

The phrase “I Feel” could not be any more accurate for this water sign. Cancers are known for their nurturing and harmonious aura, and are ruled by their emotions. Try a full white OOTD to get that whimsical heart-on-your-sleeves vibe. Your heart won’t be the only one fluttering this semester with this look!

Leo

Leo

Queen of the Jungle is an understatement for this sign; ruled by the sun it’s impossible not to notice the bright aura of a Leo. With “I Will” as their mantra, it serves no surprise that this fire sign is all about strength and confidence. Integrating some gold into your outfits will give you that royal vibe Leos are known for. Trust me, you’ll light up any room!

Virgo

Virgo

Never has there been a sign more attentive to the slightest detail than my lovely Virgos. Though constantly teased for their perfectionism, it is all for good reason. “I Analyze” is the motto for Virgos making them perhaps one of the most put-together signs. Neutral shades such as tans and beige will give you that chic vibe.

Libra

Libra

This Air sign is symbolized by the Scales- no surprise as Libras strive for justice and balance. Ruled by the mantra “I relate,” Libras are easily able to see both sides to any situation, always delivering the fairest verdict. Combining shades of blues into your look will definitely show off the grace this sign possesses

Scorpio

Scorpio

The eighth sign in the Zodiac, ruled by the mantra “I transform.” Unlike the other two water signs (Pisces and Cancer), Scorpio is known for its intense, secretive personality. While Cancer wears their heart on their sleeves, Scorpio always keeps a couple cards off the table. This water sign radiates a certain je ne sais quoi vibe, and what better way to keep up that mysterious appearance than by incorporating some darker shades such black into your wardrobe.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius

The wanderlust souls of the Zodiac. This fire sign is always on the quest for more, staying true to their mantra of “I See” and constantly searching for the meaning of life. Navy blue will definitely capture that wanderer spirit.

Capricorn

Capricorn

The tenth sign in the Zodiac. Ambitious and determined, this sign is all about hard work. They live by the mantra “I Use” and tend to take things step by step, always with great responsibility. To stay true to this earthy sign, how about mixing various shades of brown for your OOTD? You’ll definitely turn heads in GL with this look.

Aquarius

Aquarius

Known as the reformers of the Zodiac, Aquarius represent the mantra “I Know” quite well. This fixed air sign, unlike Gemini and Libra who “go with the flow,” is assertive, making up their mind and sticking to it, not easily swayed.  To dress like this visionary, include some silver and blues to your outfit.

Pisces

Pisces

Last but certainly not least, we have Pisces. This twelfth sign is best described by the mantra “I Believe” and are known for their creativity, empathy and emotions. Very free-spirited and artistic, this water sign has a dreamy image. To channel your inner Pisces, add a dash of color with some purple to an all-white outfit.

Just a Gemini with a passion for astrology and fashion.