Who will be Crowned the Next Omega Man?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

The ladies of Alpha Chi Omega will be hosting their second annual Omega Man Pageant on March 1st. The pageant will be held in the GC ballrooms. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. so be sure to get their in time to grab your seat Collegiette. 

So who will be crowned the next Omega Man? Check out this year’s contestants below!

• Daniel Jose Espinoza – Phi Delta Theta 
  • Jose Maldonado – Beta Theta Pi 
  • Alex Galimberti – Sigma Chi 
  • Nadir Perez – Tau Kappa Epsilon 
  • Daniel Lopez – Sigma Alpha Mu 
  • Juan Garay – Delta Sigma Phi 
  • Dacid Drucker – Alpha Epsilon Pi 
  • Anthony Michael Jimenez – Zeta Beta Tau 
  • Henry Brimo – Phi Gamma Delta 
  • Jason Vila- Sigma Phi Epsilon 
  • Dustin Bernard – Pi Kappa Phi 
  • Ryan Craig Martin – Theta Chi 

The time is quickly approaching for one of these contestants to be crowned the new Omega Man; yet, the ladies of Alpha Chi Omega will never forget their first Omega Man, Serg Arzanov.

Here is what Jessica Cuero, sister of Alpha Chi Omega, had to say about Serg.

“We are so grateful for everything Serg has done for us. He was our first ever Omega Man and we couldn’t have asked for a better one. He has been there for us through thick and thin and for a fact we know he’ll always be there for us. From the bottom of our hearts, nothing but thanks and love for the first of many! Always remember, Once an Omega Man, Always an Omega Man!” 

We wish the ladies of Alpha Chi Omega much success on their pageant and good luck to the many contestants. 

Follow @fiu_axo on Instagram for all the lastest updates on its sisterhood, philanthropy, events and more!