nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

West Palm Beach GreenMarket

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

The West Palm Beach GreenMarket is the place to be at on Saturdays. If you’re a lover of fresh food and local goods, this is the place for you. The GreenMarket has been happening for more than 20 years, and each year it gets more exciting than the last as more vendors are included. It is every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. through April 21, 2018.

I went last Saturday for the very first time and loved it. If you’re looking for entertainment, good food and just an overall relaxed environment, the GreenMarket has a lot to offer you. There was a live band of four women and they called themselves The Mona Lisa Tribe. They sang covers of popular songs, as well as their own originals. People mingled around them and sat in beach chairs as they enjoyed the vibe.

The GreenMarket has a lot of booths where you can pick up fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as organic food options. They had food options ranging from ceviche, to French pastries, to açai bowls and smoothies. The event is dog friendly, just as long as your pup is on a short leash. If you don’t have your own to take, they have a tent called GotHusky Rescue, where they have about five huskies that you can play with. You can even pick up some plants while at the event, there’s a tent with orchids of different sizes and colors called Laurel Orchids Inc.

It is an all-around great event and way to spend your Saturday. If you’re interested in more information, click here for their website.

Cover Photo

Desi