This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Living in Miami means living amongst yummy Hispanic/Latin and Carribean food out there but if you’re vegan, it might mean missing out on the flavors and opting out for a salad. If you’re a fan of abuela’s cooking but at the same time, don’t want any of the animal products, check out these yummy spots! They got you covered!

1. Charly’s Vegan Tacos

Charly’s Message: “Charly´s Vegan Tacos is for those who want to make a positive impact on the world but don´t want to miss out on the textures and flavours of authentic meat based cuisine.”

2. Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin

Plant based Caribbean cuisine, coming right up! “Saucy short ribs, sausage pizza, ginger chicken” are all part of the menu.

3. Vegan Cuban Cuisine (@vegancubancuisine on Instagram)

Plant based croquetas, family owned, and love. Transforming “all traditional Cuban dishes one recipe at a time!” Orders are delivery and pickup only, but you can find them all around Miami at different locations throughout the week! Checkout their website for location schedules and orders.

4. Choices Organic Café (@choicescafe on Instagram)

Bowls, burgers, burritos, mac and cheese, quesadillas, smoothies, dessert. This place has a bit of everything

Daniela is a senior majoring in English Literature and Criminal Justice at Florida International University.