Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker are Engaged!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, and love is in the air, so I guess it’s the start of something new! Actor Vanessa Hudgens and her partner Baseball Player Cole Tucker are finally engaged!! On February 9, the pair confirmed their engagement on Instagram, with two cute pictures of their Paris proposal, in which the High School Musical star shows off her stunning diamond ring with the Eiffel tower faintly shining in the background. The post is captioned with “YES. We couldn’t be happier.” This is so sweet, yet it is also making me feel extremely single at the same time.

SEI 143544519 c949

Vanessa and Cole, who is an MLB athlete for the Pittsburgh Pirates, started dating in 2020 after meeting on a Zoom meditation call and made it official on Insta in 2021. Since then, the pair have often posted each other, whether it is Halloween or their birthdays. Plus, their banter is extremely cute, as it makes my heart melt. Hudgens was previously in a relationship with Elvis star Austin Butler for almost a decade, but ended it in January 2020, because of their busy work schedules and long-distance circumstances. While I am upset about their relationship, I am glad that they have moved on and are on good terms now.

download

Hudgens also celebrated her first Valentine’s day as a fiancee! She took to Instagram to post a photo of her and Cole, which may be from their recent engagement celebration, with Hudgens in a white dress and gold balloons reading “Mr & Mrs” behind them, as Tucker’s hand is wrapped around her and planted a kiss on her cheek. On Tucker’s chest, she held her left hand, which featured her new diamond ring. The post is captioned, “Real magnetic love is out there. What a journey it was to get here but so worth it to get to my forever @cotuck 🥰 Happy Valentine’s Day❤️”

I am currently melting right now. Where do I meet guys like this?

Rumina is a current Junior Psychology Major Student at Florida International University who loves working with children and making a difference in people’s lives. In her free time she loves reading, writing, playing games, whether they are board games or video games, and meeting new people. She also loves reading steamy rom-coms and watching Bollywood movies.