This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

With Christmas coming up, our budgets may be a little bit tighter than usual after buying your family, friends, and pets presents. Unfortunately, this may make one have to decide between getting that gel mani/pedi or getting your hair done; but, looking your absolute best for the holidays is always essential. Here are a few places around Miami which you can go to treat yourself, without breaking the bank!

• Blissful Nail Spa This cute little upscale nail salon is not your average one at all. Not only do they offer great service all week long up to late at night but it is also very clean to the last aesthetic detail and comfy with sofa chairs instead of your basic nail salon thrones for pedis. However, the best part is definitely the pricing: a gel mani/regular pedi that would usually cost around $50 is only $27.95!  

• Paul Mitchell, The School Located right by Dadeland Mall we have a Paul Mitchell beauty school which offers huge arrange of guest services. From hair to wax to makeup, nearly all beauty needs, they got it for a much lower price than what you would find at a normal beauty studio, just take a look here. Not only will you be coming out looking fabulous but you would also be helping the Future Professionals of Miami.

• Ananda Spa With a very knowledgeable and friendly team, the ladies at Ananda Spa will customize your facial to the needs of your skin to leave your face glowing! As you are relaxing and getting your skin revitalized, the staff will also be informing you of ways and products you can use to keep your face radiating. The spa is constantly offering Groupons, and with the current one you can not only get all this treatment for 55% off but you can also get three sessions worth to secure yourself ahead of time for the new year!

• Frontier Spine and Health Care After this very long stressful semester, your body and mind may need some rest and relaxation and what better way to do so than with a much-needed massage. At Frontier Spine and Health Care, each patient receives individual treatment plans after doing a physical examination and reviewing their history to receive a combined chiropractic care and massage therapy. Just for the holiday season, they are offering a special 79% off with this Groupon.

With these amazing prices, you can not only look and feel fabulous for the holidays but also enter 2019 being the best you.