Top Five $10 and Under: Xmas Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Holiday season is right around the corner and your shopping list gets longer every time you think of who you need have to get gifts for. While we all can’t afford to spend an arm and a leg on holiday gifts, I came up with a list of the best Christmas gifts for $10 and under.

Let’s begin with the earthy friend: Urban outfitters has what looks like an egg carton but is actually a grow kit. The “Backyard Safari Company Heirloom Seed Grow Kit” is only $10! They have it in Dadeland and Aventura Mall so you won’t have to worry about any shipping fees. This might not seem like much but there is a rare appreciation for gifts not everybody thinks of. Drop the gift cards or the t-shirts, give the gift of (plant) life!

For the beauty freak: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water. Um, HELLO! This hydrating spray comes in a 4oz or 8oz bottle. I use this spray (4oz) every morning after rinsing my face and as a primer before wearing makeup. It has lasted for approximately 4 months and now it sells for just $7! I would totally recommend if you need a stocking stuffer, and for this price I would consider buying a years worth. You can find this product at your local Ulta.

For that one friend who takes pictures of everything: Urban Outfitters has a huge collection of Mini Instax Picture Frames that are $6 individually, or $10 for two! These are great gifts for your girl gang and super cute as room decor. 

For any of your girls: Sweet, sexy, and simple. For a limited time Victoria Secret is having $10 Bralettes. We all know how expensive VS can get, so take advantage while supplies last.

Finally, JEWELRY! Girls are so easy to shop for. Sometimes I wonder why it’s so hard for men to find things women actually want. This hidden gem has the best prices for quality jewelry. Usually regular prices vary from $9.99-19.99, however, their sale section goes down to $1.99. I prefer shopping online just because I find it more convenient, but when you order the items, you can ship to store, and there happens to be one close to FIU.

This year, there’s no “I’m too broke” excuses, friend!

Your bank account will thank me later.

Xoxo, N