This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

When holiday shopping is just around the corner, many people might come across a moment where they might not know what presents to get their friends and family. Luckily, there are plenty of great deals this year to keep in mind, both online and in stores when considering the perfect gift. Below readers can find the hottest best sellers of the season all under $50.00, and make the season of giving a memorable and meaningful one. 

1. Bauble Bar Statement Earring Set ($40.60)

The Mariette Fringe Drop set can easily be the staple accessory of any basic or dressy outfit. Putting on a pair of these unique earrings is the best way to personalize any style. This set is perfect to wear on a night out, during holiday parties, or to brunch. All three shades are versatile, making it easy to accessorize various looks. During this holiday season, these can be sold for a jaw-dropping $40.60! 

2. Stila With Flying Colors Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Gift Set ($39.00)

These neutral shades are in it for the long run. The Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Gift Set is the perfect gift for anyone who’d rather not be constantly reapplying their lipstick after eating. The convenient mini size makes it easy to pack away in a purse for anyone on the go. The mini travel size set comes in a variety of six shades from pink to red tones. The Patina (dusty rose) lipstick shade can be used for the everyday glam, while the Fiery (deep red) shade could top off any classic look. This combo of six will make everyone want to ask, “What’s the secret?”

3. 18 oz Wide Mouth Hydro Flask ($29.95)

The BPA Free Hydro Flask is a must-have for any college student walking around campus all day. Staying hydrated after hours of studying and going from one class to the next is extremely important. At different temperatures, the double wall insulation design is able to maintain cold drinks for 24 hours and hot drinks up to 6 hours. The long lasting insulation makes this water bottle the ideal one to take on vacation. It’s also available in 11 different colors!

4. 12”x12” Black Letter Board with Gray Trim ($12.99)

Incorporating a letter boardroom into the room is a simple and trendy way of personalizing home decor. The 12”x12” Black Letter Board comes with 188 letters and punctuation symbols. It’s a great way to keep motivated or warm up the room with welcoming words of encouragement. This trendy piece of decor could be found at Target for an affordable $12.99.