Culture > News

THE TOP POP CULTURE MOMENTS OF JANUARY 2023

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Beyonce’s Performance in Dubai

If you haven’t seen the leaked videos on TikTok, chances are they’ve been taken down (they’re probably somewhere lurking in the pits of Twitter). All I can say is, that run she did for Drunken Love lives in my rent-free.

Kyle’s Son Aire (Not Wolf)

It’s pronounced air, like the air we breathe lol. He looks adorable, and I’m so happy for Kylie and Stormi to be the next big sister in the family.

it girl?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
kim kardashian instagram / beyoncé knowels instagram

Rihanna Singing At The Super Bowl Halftime Show

Will she be teasing her next album? Probably not. Will her performance be a cultural reset? I hope so. But the real question stands: is this woman going to perform her 2000s bangers and turn the football field into a club?

Quinta Brunson’s Rise

Despite her getting famous by becoming a meme, I knew her from Buzzfeed. So seeing how far she’s come from skits to winning an Emmy one of the best, and my favorite, sitcoms to this day is amazing.

quinta brunson emmys 2022?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Photo by Danny Moloshok/Invision for the Television Academy/AP Images
I'm a writer at HerCampus and a student at FIU majoring in marketing. When I’m not writing, I'm catching up with the latest pop culture news or going through my TBR (to-be-read) list :)