Estée Lauder’s brand new three-piece skin-care collection Nutritious
Original photo by Lidia Delgado
Wellness

The Simple Skincare Routine You Need to Start Before Finals Season Gets Too Stressful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This is a sponsored article. All opinions are 100% our own.

It’s nearing the end of the spring semester here at Florida International University which means finals week is quickly approaching! And, if you’re anything like me, you may have the tendency of pulling all-nighter study sessions at the Green Library, and know the stress of cramming for exams can wreak havoc on our skin. 

With poor-eating habits, busy exam schedules, and lack of sleep, I often neglect to care for my skin as well as I should. Typically when exam week comes around, I notice this neglect most profoundly with my acne breakouts, enlarged pores, excess oils, and an overall prominent dullness to my skin. Unfortunately, this takes a massive toll on my confidence. 

When I attempt to solve my skin woes, I get pretty overwhelmed by the abundance of products and ingredients I have difficulty naming, let alone remembering, which only proceeds to elevate my anxieties during this time. So, finding a simple routine that keeps my skin healthy and vibrant without being too long of a regimen is crucial for me!

Luckily, Estée Lauder’s brand new three-piece skin-care collection Nutritious offers a holistic solution to unburden the look of dull skin designed with rich, naturally derived ingredients to provide balanced “nutrition” for our skin to flourish. 

Estee Lauder\'s Nutritious 2 in 1 Foam Cleanser and Melting Soft Creme/Mask
Original photo by Alexandra Flodman

The line includes The 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser, which is a daily cleanser and makeup remover that cleans away excess oil and impurities while reducing the look of pores; The Radiant Essence Lotion, which is a fragrance-free hydrating infusion that minimizes the look of pores to help prevent redness and reduce excess oil; and the  Nutritious Melting Soft Creme/Mask, which is a hydrating moisturizer that calms, hydrates, and strengthens the skin barrier.

Each of these products – which are to be used in order of cleanser, lotion, and mask – is designed for normal, oily, or combination skin with visible imbalances like enlarged pores, excess oil, irritation, redness, and dullness. 
Nutritious has been game-changing for me in de-stressing during finals week. And, as someone who has sensitive skin, its gentle formulas, naturally derived ingredients, and visible results, have been the perfect way to nourish my skin and boost my confidence during this already stressful time. So, if you’re looking for a skincare collection that can help you survive the stress of exams, look no further than Estée Lauder’s Nutritious!

#RomanceLover 💞 Priscilla loves immersing herself in the fantastical tales found in romantic fiction. Always with a notebook to hand, she loves weaving her own narrative realities shaped from stories and memories. #CreativeMind 🤔