This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Fall has arrived and that means it’s pumpkin season! There’s no better feeling than having that pumpkin aroma coming from your oven and spreading through the whole house. Finding easy recipes can be tricky, so here is a collection of mouthwatering pumpkin-flavored delights that will become staples in your kitchen:

Pumpkin cream cheese bread: there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice cup of coffee with a slice of pumpkin bread on the side. This recipe gives it an exciting twist! This pumpkin bread has a cream cheese filling to bring the flavor out. This recipe is great for parties and small gatherings, you can warm it up and serve it a la mode as well.

Banana Bread
Helena Lin / Spoon

Pumpkin ravioli with sage, brown butter, and toasted walnuts: pumpkins are not just for desserts, they happen to have great nutritional value as well. Pumpkin contains vitamin C and iron, which can help boost your immune system. Pumpkin ravioli offers a sweet and tangy alternative to your average run-of-the-mill pasta dish.

Pumpkin scones: let’s take a little trip across the pond…..pumpkin-flavored scones are sure to impress your guests. This recipe also includes a gooey vanilla glaze. These scones would be a lovely addition to a picnic in the park as the autumn leaves drop.

Pumpkin magic bars: I saved the best for last! These magic bars have seven layers of pumpkin, coconut, nuts, graham cracker crust, and more. These bars are perfect for on-the-go enjoyment—bring them to school as a snack and you’ll feel an instant rush of fall vibes!

Gabriela Gutierrez-Gallo is a senior at Florida International University, majoring in journalism with a minor in social media and e-marketing. Her true love is New York City and her interests include home decor, film and television history, traveling, and skincare.