This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Living in Miami we get to enjoy the endless options of restaurants and clubs available. If you are someone who enjoys daylight fun activities, then a bottomless boozy brunch might be the perfect outing for you! Now the question is: where do we go? Below I have put together a list of the best bottomless brunch spots in Miami!

1. TAP 42

With more than 5 locations across Miami, Tap 42 Craft Kitchen + Bar offers brunch menu options every Saturday & Sunday. For $25 you can get bottomless mimosas from 11am-3pm.

pros- Each restaurant has a DJ to create the club vibe while everyone drinks.

cons- The place can get pretty packed once everyone starts dancing, reservations required for brunch.

2. R HOUSE WYNWOOD

R HOUSE in Wynwood offers customers unique brunch experience by including a drag show every Saturday and Sunday. To attend you must reserve a head of time, the drag show starts at 11:30am. At R House, brunch costs about $50 per person and it includes a variety of bottomless drinks, 1 meal of your choice and the drag queen show.

pros- This brunch includes a meal + the show.

cons- The price can be expensive compared to other brunch spots.

3. LIMONADA

Limonada bar + brunch is an up and coming restaurant that offers customers the perfect decorations and vibe for Insta worthy pictures. Along with the brunch menu, the restaurant also offers a variety of bottomless drinks and a live DJ for your entertainment.

pros- New upcoming place, great decorations and vibes.

cons- Reservations are required, however the restaurant is usually booked.

Travel Enthusiast & Marketing Major