Step aside Kylie… Khloe Is Also Pregnant!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

As if Kylie’s pregnancy didn’t shock us enough, The Kardashian family is currently skyrocketing every media outlet in the world. What a time to be alive! Let’s break it down shall we?

First, we got the news that Kim Kardashian-West was expecting her third child via surrogacy after having complications with her last pregnancy. Everything was going great here.

Then, we were all shocked when reports starting circling around that Kylie was actually pregnant with her first child with her current boy-toy Travis Scott (which also led to Tyga throwing massive shade on social media, claiming the baby is in fact his but that was a joke.) WHAT?

Now we have rumors swirling around that Khloe is also pregnant with her first child with longtime boyfriend Tristan Thompson. DEAD.

Yes ladies, three Kardashians are simultaneously expecting a new addition and the world is not ready for it. Kylie is allegedly about 4 months pregnant and will be popping out a girl sometime late January or early February. Same goes for Kim who will be expecting her third around the same time and Khloe would be following suit some time after that. Many people are claiming that this has actually been strategically planned to fall on the 10 year anniversary of their show by the head of the Kardashian Klan herself, Mrs. Kris Jenner.

Honestly, we can’t even “Keep Up” with the Kardashian’s anymore.