alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Sparkle With Sunshine & Glitter’s Sparkly Sunscreen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Now that the sun’s out it’s time to get your tan on, especially down here in sunny South Florida; Where it’s filled with extensive beaches and swaying palm trees. Although it’s not entirely fun to lay down and roast yourself to goldenness, it’s part of the process. If we didn’t carry sunscreen with us at all times, things would get pretty ugly and yes, I’m definitely referencing the dreaded sunburn where you end up looking like a lobster. Well, I’m happy to say that you can officially throw away that mainstream sunscreen you always use and go out and buy yourself Sunshine & Glitter’s sunscreen that is completely full of GLITTER! 

Yes, you read right… tanning just got interesting! In fact, so interesting that you get to choose between a few different options. With the Golden Sparkle, you will not only get your glitter on, but your highlight will always be on fleek. With our Rainbow Sparkle Edition you get to add that extra touch to your sparkle goddess within you. It doesn’t stop there, because not only will you be looking good, but you will be smelling good too because both are scented! The Golden Sparkle Edition with Mango and the Rainbow Sparkle Edition with Party Cake!

You can get your hands on one of these at their official website for $18.95. Although they may seem a tad bit expensive compared to your regular sunblock, you definitely get what you pay for! The brand carries a bunch of other cool products, such as lip balms, pouches, and after-sun lotions. So if you’re thinking of spending some time under the sun and want to sparkle, you’ll definitely want to check them out.