This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Honestly, it’s just been WAY too long since we began to wonder wether Lip Kit goddess, Kylie Jenner, does in fact have a bun in the oven or not. It’s just way too much secrecy, unbelievable amount of time on her part avoiding the spotlight (which we all know is not her thing at all) and now, way too much effort on avoiding to be captured from the mid-section down in photographs. If that doesn’t scream “Hey, I’m pregnant!” then truly, I do not know what else does. Kylie Jenner completely going AWOL on us just isn’t Kylie Jenner and it leaves you wondering how dumb she really thinks we are at this point? But, credit is given where credit is due because it takes a lot for a star with over 100 million followers on Instagram alone to be hidden from the public eye. 

Image source

Kylie and her sisters have recently teamed up with Calvin Klein for a global campaign for their underwear and denim lines. In the photographs that were released, you can see Kylie either fully clothed and leaning behind someone/something, or fully clothed and using a blanket or other items of clothing to hide her mid-section. Now that Khloe’s pregnancy was confirmed after so much speculation, it’s safe to say that Kylie could be using the exact same tactic and that she might even just hold off announcing her pregnancy all together and hit us with a birth announcement. After all, being part of the Kardashian Klan just means that you have to be that extra.

Image source

So what do you guys think? Is Kylie Jenner Travis Scott’s baby mama? Or are they just completely messing with our heads? You decide.

Till next time.

-M