This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

If you’ve ever seen the show Friends, then you know who Rachel Green is. She is a fashion icon, a loyal best friend, a not-too-great waitress, and a Ralph Lauren employee. 

Rachel Green’s fashion style played a large role in the 1990’s. Her famous hairstyle became a prominent feature about her and her closet, and personal style was envied by others. Even modern-day fans of Friends can appreciate Rachel’s style.

(Image Credit: Slice)

She ended up working at Ralph Lauren, a job perfect for the fashion queen herself. Now, 25 years after the show’s initial release, Ralph Lauren has announced a collaboration with Warner Bros. to create a clothing line inspired by Rachel and the show Friends.

(Image Credit: Ralph Lauren)

The collection, formally titled “Ralph Lauren X Friends,” has a range of clothing articles inspired by Rachel and her wardrobe. The collection includes skirts, pants, turtlenecks (in true Rachel fashion), blouses, but also includes accessories such as handbags and shoes.

The Ralph Lauren X Friends collection is wearable to work, but is also fashionable enough to wear just about anywhere. Some pieces are inspired from direct outfits Rachel wore into the show, just like the leopard print coat, purple power suit, plaid skirt, and turtlenecks. The collection also includes additional pieces suitable for men to wear as well. 

(Image Credit: Styling Her)

The collection’s price ranges anywhere from $69.50 to $2998.00. The collection is available online and select locations. 

(Image Credit: Ralph Lauren)

Emma is a sophomore at Florida International University studying Broadcast Media. She is from Miami and loves entertainment (music, tv shows, movies) and hopes to become an entertainment reporter after college. She is also involved on campus in her Panhellenic Council organization.