This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Being obsessed with fashion is not an easy task. Today it is impossible to be a woman and not have an irrational fear of being seen in the same outfit at multiple occasions. Some girls are even going to the extent of documenting outfits to avoid getting the reputation of being the dreaded outfit repeater.

Do not be afraid!

Look at Kate Middleton for instance. She is a princess.  She has all the jewels in the world and all around the globe, the best designers are excited to dress her. Yet she is “an outfit repeater”. She has been photographed in Stella McCartney and Roksanda Illincic dresses numerous times and yet we do not see headlines bashing her attire but rather recognizing her for setting trends.

Just because you have worn an outfit does not mean you have to hide it in the back of your closet and never wear it again. There are tricks and appropriate occasions to repeat that outfit that you never thought you would get to enjoy again.

Here are some helpful tips to play up your outfits:

Accessorize: Bold jewelry is everywhere today. Thick gold chains and bright jewels can change your little black dress into a glamorous NEW dress that is ready to be rocked around the town.

Blazers: A textured, printed blazer over that peplum top that you suddenly feel has been over worn, will turn it back into the top you loved enough to spend 40 dollars on.

Blazers are right on trend and look great with those boring old skinny jeans as well!

Bottoms: Chances are if you wear the same top over and over again not a soul will notice if you change from shorts to jeans. Bottoms have a lot of power! Tuck in that tank top you love into a fun hi-lo skirt and you will instantly have a new outfit.

Last but certainly not least, SHOES!

You know that over the years you have spent more money on shoes than you probably should have… so use them! Wear those beautiful Steve Madden heels with any of your skinny jeans and your outfit will instantly go from street chic to totally fabulous.

With these few tips repeating an outfit is a fear of the past..When you feel your outfit is nothing but perfection, don’t be afraid to post away on Instagram!

A week or so later that same outfit can be reworked and re-worn with the helpful tips above.