samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Online Shopping Made Easy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Have you ever showed up at a party and while you were perusing through the crowd you find someone wearing your exact same outfit? Embarrassing much?! We’ve all been there; wanting to find cute and affordable clothes but risking the chance of someone else biting your style. Most girls I know shop at one or two places, Forever 21 and/or H&M. While both stores have trendy and affordable clothes, I think it’s time we broaden our horizons to the world of online shopping! Here are some great online stores with super cute clothes that won’t be in everyone’s closet.

• Asos

Asos provides hundreds of brand name items all in one store! From summer dresses to sweatpants, Asos has everything you need to stay in style no matter where you go. The price ranges in the store are highly varied but are quite suitable for the average trendy collegiete!

• Mod Cloth

If you’re looking to add a more vintage touch to your wardrobe, Mod Cloth is the store for you! Mod Cloth provides you with clothes resembling various time periods. Whereas the prices are more on the higher end, the site provides a lot of great discounts!

• Lulu*s

Lulu*s has a selection of classy and chic items that can glam up any collegiete’s wardrobe! Along with their cute clothes, Lulu*s has a great blog featuring fashion tips and tricks. The site is a great store to find that one of a kind dress to wear to formal, graduation or any upscale event that may be headed your way this spring.

Happy shopping Collegietes!

Ashley is a junior at Florida International University majoring in Journalism and minoring in Social Media & E-Marketing Analytics. Born and raised in Miami to Trinidadian parents, Ashley comes from a diverse background that cultivated her love for cultural diversity. She loves blogging, entertainment, music and travelling. Ashley aspires to become the editor-in-chief of her own online publication in the future. Check out Ashley's entertainment and lifestyle blog at www.callmemissandrews.com ! Follow her on twitter: @callmemsandrews and on Instagram: @callmemissandrews